Gam Fam

Gam Fam
You know you love us.

Monday, February 9, 2009

Sicky sick sick

It is so different being sick with sick kids. They want you because you are their mother but all you want is your own mother. Still you stay strong, are patient and help them through this time. I am always have a spring in my step after the sickness has passed. It's almost like God gives us a little taste of unhappiness, which in turn makes us realize how good we have it, though I know He's not plaguing me with illness.

2 comments:

Bunny said...

So true! Savannah got sick this past month and then we all got sick and it was miserable! We were so glad when it was done and over with (and thankful, too!).
That reminds me, at Lily's b-day, Mike took some really great pictures of your daughter and I've been meaning to pass them on to you. (she had on a really cute headband that day!) I'll try to get those to you. (it takes me a while to figure out attachments and such)

Bunny said...

Hi! Thanks for the comment! I linked you to my blog and I'm following you, too. Will you please enter my shopping cart cover contest? It's FREE and if you win, you get to design a shopping cart cover of your choice!
(www.savannahsboutique.blogspot.com)